Mechanical Shift Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - London (Moorgate) - Temporary to Permanent - Up to £20.00 per hour / Up to £42,000
Are you Mechanically qualified?
Do you have building maintenance experience?
Are you looking for a temporary to permanent work job?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Shift Maintenance Engineer to be based in a corporate blue chip commercial building in London. The successful candidate will be mechanically biased (C&G or NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working with the maintenance team on site. This is an ongoing temporary to permanent role and pays an hourly rate of up to £20.00 per hour based on qualifications and experience. You will initially be paid on a weekly basis and should you pass your temporary trial, you will have the opportunity to be interviewed/offered a permanent position on site, which pays up to £42,000.
He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following;
Hours of work / Shift Pattern
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Basic Cooling Towers and Boiler knowledge
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- General building fabric
4on 4off / 6on 6off - Days & Nights
07:00am to 19:00pm & 19:00pm to 07:0amRequirements
Highly desirable (Not essential)
- Mechanical - NVQ or City & Guilds or equivalent
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Client facing and Presentable
- Must be immediate or able to start at short notice
- Any further qualifications (i.e. Electrical or Air Conditioning etc)
- Experience working in a bank / blue chip / Commercial Office
- Water treatment (L8)
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
and ask for Tom Cheek
for more Information