Mobile Maintenance Electrician / Multi-Skilled Engineer - FM Service Provider - Essex/London - Temp to Perm - Up to £35,000 / £18.00 per hour + Company Van
Are you Electrically qualified?
Do you have building maintenance experience?
Are you happy to cover sites in Essex and London?
Are you immediately available or can start at short notice?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to work for a privately owned FM Service Provider based in Essex. CBW are currently recruiting for a Mobile / Multi-Skilled Maintenance Electrician to carry out planned and reactive maintenance across a number of commercial & residential properties. The successful candidate will be electrically qualified to City & Guilds and will have a proven track record in building maintenance with a sound knowledge of M&E/Fabric maintenance (i.e. Electrical fault-finding, Emergency lighting tests, BMS systems, HVAC, Plumbing, AHU/FCU's etc. This is a temporary to permanent role, so the candidate must be willing to be paid via a weekly timesheet. Should he or she impress during their trial period, they will then have the opportunity to be offered/Interviewed for the full time role.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmRequirements
- City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates (Essential)
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer skills
- Full UK Driving License
- Happy to work in a Mobile role covering London & Essex (The majority of work is London based)
- Must be immediate or able to start at short notice.
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information.