Mobile Mechanical / Plant Room Maintenance Engineer - Commercial & Residential - London/Kent/Essex - Temp to Perm - £18.00 per hour
Are you mechanically biased?
Are you looking for a mobile role?
Do you have plant room experience?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
An exciting opportunity to work for a privately owned FM service provider situated in Essex. CBW are currently recruiting a Mobile Mechanical Maintenance / Plant Room Engineer to work on a mobile basis across London (80%), Essex & Kent. He or she will carry out planned & reactive maintenance across a number of commercial and residential plant rooms. The successful candidate will be mechanically qualified / biased (C&G or NVQ) with a proven track record in mechanical building maintenance. This is a temporary to permanent role, so the candidate must be willing to be paid via a weekly timesheet. Should he or she impress during their trial period, they will then have the opportunity to be offered/Interviewed for the full time role
An understanding of the below M&E plant is essential;
Hours of work
- HIU maintenance (Heating Interface Units)
- HRU's (Heat Recovery Units)
- Water Boosters
- Underfloor heating systems
- Monitor mechanical plant
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings, Valves
- Knowledge of water treatment
- Boilers - First line response
- Heating systems
- Monitor the BMS systems
- Basic electrical
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmRequirements
- Mechanical or Plumbing qualifications - NVQ or City & Guilds Level 2 &3
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Experienced in plant room maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Flexible on travel
- Full UK Driving License
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information