Resident Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Commercial Building - London (Regents Street) - Ongoing Temporary Contract - Up to £18.00 per hour
Are you electrically biased?
Are you happy working as the sole / resident electrician on site?
Do you have commercial building maintenance experience?
Can you start immediately or at short notice?
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a temporary Resident Electrical Maintenance engineer to be based in a commercial building in Regents Street. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 17th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance (Ideally within a small team or working on your own). As the Resident Engineer on site, you will be the first point of contact for all M&E/Fabric maintenance issues, however you will have the support of the Contract Manager and mobile team if you require assistance/support. This is an immediate start and you will be paid on a weekly basis. Working as the Resident Maintenance Electrician on site, He or she will be required to carry out the following duties;
Hours of work
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- Escort / organise sub contractors
- Attend client meetings if required
- Ensure site log books are kept up to date
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm (40 hour week)Requirements
Highly desirable (Not essential)
- Electrical - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Happy to work alone
- Good communication skills
- Any further qualifications (i.e. Mechanical or Air Conditioning etc)
- Previous experience working as a Resident Engineer (i.e Covering a site on your own)
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Tom Cheek
on 0203 583 3099
for more information.