Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer - 4on 4off (Days & Nights) - London (Canary Wharf) - Temporary to Permanent - £22.00 per hour / £46,000
Are you an Electrical Shift Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work in Canary Wharf?
Are you looking for a temporary or temp to perm position?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Property Management company based in London, Canary Wharf. CBW are currently looking for an Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer on a temporary or Temp to Perm basis. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (NVQ, C&G, Level 2&3, 18th Edition etc) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following. In return the company is offering a competitive hourly rate of £22.00 per hour with the permanent role paying up to £46,000.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Pumps, motors
- Water Treatment
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
4on 4off – Days and Nights
07:00am to 19:00pm – 19:00pm to 07.00amRequirements
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical.
- Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC
- Good Leadership & Management skills
- Must be able to provide references
- Must be immediate or available to start at short notice
Please send your CV to Dean White
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!