Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - 4on 4off / Days & Nights - Commercial Building – NW London -Temporary contract - £20.00 per hour
Are you an Electrical Shift Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Do you have building maintenance experience?
Are you looking for a 4on 4off shift pattern?
Are you looking for a long term temporary contract?
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW is currently looking for an Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer to be based in a commercial building located in NW London. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (NVQ, C&G, 17th / 18th Edition etc) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. He or she will work a 4on 4off shift pattern working alongside the maintenance team on site. This is an ongoing temporary role and pays a competitive rate of up to £20.00 per hour based on qualifications and experience.
He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following.Key duties & Responsibilities
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets etc
- Pumps, motors
- Water Treatment
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
Hours of work
4on 4off - Days & Nights
6am to 6pm & 6pm to 6amRequirements
- Electrical qualified (C&G, NVQ etc)
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical.
- Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC
- Good Leadership & Management skills
- Must be immediate to can start ASAP
Please send your CV to Tom Cheek
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!