X2 Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineers - FM Service Provider - Continental Shift Pattern / Days & Nights - Data Centre - London / Docklands - Temporary Contract - £19.00 per hour
Are you electrically qualified?
Would you like to work in a Data Centre?
Do you have critical M&E Plant experience?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in London (Docklands). CBW are currently recruiting for two Shift Maintenance Electricians to be based in a critical data centre in London. The successful candidates will be electrically biased (C&G, 17th / 18th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance, ideally within a critical site (i.e. Bank, Data centre, Airport, Hospital, Blue chip office etc). Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following. This is an ongoing temporary contract and pays £19.00 per hour.
Hours of work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
Continental Shift Pattern - Days & Nights06:30am to 18:30pm & 18:30pm to 06:30am
Highly desirable (Not essential)
- City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates (Essential)
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- An understanding of critical plant: UPS system, HV, Generators, Control panel, Power Distribution, Chillers, HVAC
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer skills
- Must be immediate or available to start at short notice
- Any further qualifications (i.e. Mechanical or Air Conditioning etc)
- Experience working in a data centre
- Low Voltage - Experience / Qualification - Current or expired
- High Voltage - Experience / Qualification - Current or expired
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Tom Cheek
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information