- Facilities Management / Maintenance Recruitment Consultant - National
Facilities Management / Maintenance Recruitment Consultant - National Apply Now
CBW Staffing Solutions are looking for Experienced Recruitment Consultants for a White or Blue collar Facilities Management / Maintenance desk that would suit someone who is looking for an excellent opportunity and to grow for someone hungry for sales and a career with the opportunity of opening an office in Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Birmingham or Glasgow.
Due to planned expansion we want to talk to experienced Recruitment Consultants who are looking to advance their careers. Whether you want to grow a team around you in a supported, professional, high-performance recruitment culture, or become a senior member of the team without managerial responsibility, we want to talk to you.
• Excellent reputation in the Facilities Management & Maintenance market
• Competitive Uncapped Commission scheme with no Minimum Threshold (Paid Monthly)
• Boutique environment - Growing start up agency
• Excellent quality of our service
• You have the opportunity to actively shape the business in future
• Support from senior management with construction recruitment experience
• Clear career route to management or Principal Consultant with promotion based on merit
• UK wide client coverage in sector no boundaries or restrictions
• Enviable office location (Next to Dartford Crossing)
• High-performing team of recruiters who create a supportive and winning environment
For the right person there is a clear opportunity in place to develop a team around them, with a phased development plan to support this. Excellent training and development is available at every stage of your career including the skills needed to prepare you for management / to develop existing management skills, or to take on the challenge of a senior role without the responsibility of managing a team. Were looking for people who pride themselves in delivering an exceptional service to clients and candidates while maintaining their commercial edge, with a proven desire to forge new client relationships and recognise their successes.
• A proven track record in construction Recruitment ideally Facilities Management / Maintenance (Facilities Managers, Contract Managers, Maintenance Manages, Maintenance Supervisors, Maintenance Engineers)
• Solid billing history
• Money-motivated, professional and ambitious
• Strong business development skills
• Able to build lasting relationships
• Driven, proactive, confident and resilient
• Team Player, positivity and a quality approach will make you stand out from the competition
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com with a covering letter.