Graduate Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer - Facilities Management / Maintenance Recruitment - Dartford (Kent) - Up to £18,000
Are you looking for a career in recruitment?
Would you like to work in the Dartford office?
Are you looking for a sales job that doesn't involve working weekends?
CBW Staffing Solutions are looking for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer to join our expanding team. We're looking for people who pride themselves in delivering exceptional service to clients and candidates while maintaining their commercial edge, with a proven desire to forge new client relationships and recognise their successes. Due to our growth plans for 2021, we are looking to invest in a Resourcer to join our established team based out of the Dartford office. We offer excellent training and development which is available at every stage of your career including the skills required to prepare you to move into the next step of the recruitment ladder. Working alongside a high-performing team of recruiters who create a supportive and winning environment you will be required to source candidates, advertise roles, search job boards, take references and ensure all documentation is in place (i.e. RTW, certificates etc).Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Resourcing for consultants consists of sourcing candidates to fill vacancies via Linkedin network, database, Job boards and networking.
- You will be proactively networking, finding alternative innovative and effective ways of sourcing candidates whilst composing and posting adverts via social media outlets.
- You will be dealing with candidates over the phone on a daily basis where you will be conducting interviews in order to match candidates to our client’s needs.
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay etc
- Take references
- Upload candidates CV's to client portals
- Ensure candidates have provided RTW documents, trade certificates etc
- Degree Qualified in any discipline (Maybe you have achieved your degree and are unsure what you want to do next)
- Honest, reliable and hard working
- Driven, Money-motivated, professional and ambitious
- Strong business development skills
- Able to build lasting relationships
- Driven, proactive, confident and resilient
- Team player, positivity and a quality approach will make you stand out from the competition
- Full UK driving license
- Able to travel daily to the Dartford Office (Located near Dartford Crossing)
Please send your CV to Dean@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099 f
or more Information